Best Wedding Songs For First Dance
When planning a wedding couples have to think of many important details. For example, flowers, dresses, food, music, venue and so on. But choosing the right song for their first dance may be one of the most important things. It has to be a song that speaks to them both, a song that reaches their hearts. A song that tells their love story. And for those reasons, bride and groom should take their time picking the Best Wedding Songs For First Dance.
How to pick it?
There are many different types of songs that can be used as a first dance song, but it is important to pick a timeless one. And even when the couple sees the video of the first dance 10 or 20 years later, they still fall in love with the song and the dance all over again. Most of the time, couples pick a song that is special to them and it’s related to one of their cute little stories. Below you can see which songs are best for first dance. If you have any other suggestion, please leave it in the comment bellow.
Our pick of best wedding songs for first dance:
- Because You Loved Me – Celine Dion
- At Last – Etta James
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You – Frankie Valli
- Can’t Help Falling In Love – Elvis Presley
- Everything – Michael Bublé
- Halo – Beyonce
- Maybe I’m Amazed – Paul McCartney
- Grow Old With Me – Mary Chapin Carpenter
- I Will – The Beatles
- Lucky – Colbie Caillat and Jason Mraz
- Use Somebody – Kings Of Leon
- Make You Feel My Love – Adele
- The Best Is Yet to Come – Frank Sinatra
- The Luckiest – Ben Folds
- You Are So Beautiful – Joe Cocker